Regular sessions are approximately 90 minutes long. I have found that this amount of time best serves most of my clients. Shorter, targeted sessions are available for those clients who have a financial or time conflict and need a shorter session that provides targeted work to a problem area. Be aware that these sessions tend to be more focused and less "full body" than regular sessions. I accept cash, check, and credit cards for payment.
- Regular Sessions (approx. 90 minutes) - $200
- Targeted Sessions (approx. 60 minutes) - $150
- 3 Sessions - $570 (3 Month Expiration)
- 6 Sessions - $1,070 (5 Month Expiration)
- 10 Sessions - $1,700 (6 Month Expiration)
- 3 Sessions - $425 (3 Month Expiration)
- 6 Sessions - $810 (5 Month Expiration)
- 10 Session - $1,275 (6 Month Expiration)
I reserve time exclusively for you when you schedule a session. When I do this, it also means that that time is no longer available for anyone else to utilize. Because of this, I ask that you acknowledge and respect my on-time and 24-hour cancellation policy. Your timely arrival is appreciated. As a courtesy to the next client, all sessions will end on time. Arriving late will reduce the length of your session. If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, I kindly request 24 hours notice. Less than 24 hours notice will result in a full charge of services reserved. Please let me know in advance if you are feeling ill and are unsure if you will be able to make your session. Cases of emergency will be assessed individually. As a courtesy to you, I will also provide advance notice if I am ill or in case of emergency.